Rates & Other Important Stuff for Our Santa Cruz Vacation Rental
- Peak Season: Memorial Day - Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year
- Minimum seven night booking from Saturday to Saturday in July and August
- Weekly rate: $2750
- Three to six night rate: $420 per week night; $450 per weekend night
- Two night rate: $490 per week night; $520 per weekend night
- Off-Peak Season: Labor Day – Memorial Day
- Weekly rate: $2250
- Three to six night rate: $340 per week night; $365 per weekend night
- Two night rate: $410 per week night; $435 per weekend night
- 10% County occupancy tax
- $500 fully refundable deposit if no damage
- Rates are subject to change without notice until confirmation of reservation
- Available to check in at 3:00 p.m.; must check out by 11:00 a.m.
- Maximum occupancy is seven people; no pets and no smoking
- 5% discount for return guests
Makin' It Happen:
- Once you have made a reservation, we will send you a rental agreement and payment instructions via email.
- If the reservation is made more than 60 days of the arrival date, the $500 deposit and the signed rental agreement are due seven days after receipt of the email and the remainder of the payment is due 60 days prior to the arrival date. If the deposit and signed rental agreement are not received on time, the reservation will be cancelled. If the second installment is not received on time, the reservation will be canceled and a $250 cancellation fee will apply.
- If the reservation is made within 60 days of the arrival date, the full amount and the signed rental agreement are due seven days after receipt of the email.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation, including because of weather, notice of cancellation will only be effective if communicated via email or postal mail.
- If notice of cancellation is received more than 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, we return all amounts paid less a $250 cancellation fee.
- If notice of cancellation is received 60 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival date, we will retain all amounts paid until we determine whether or not we can re-rent the unit. If we are able re-rent the unit for all reserved days, we will retain a $250 cancellation fee, which we will deduct from the rent that you paid, and refund the remainder of the rent, the county occupancy tax and the security deposit to you. These refunds are given only when and if all reserved days are re-rented. If we do not succeed in re-renting the unit for all reserved days, we will return only the security deposit to you.
- Changes that result in a shortened stay do not warrant any refund unless we are able to re-rent the unit for the cancelled days, in which case we will deduct a $250 cancellation fee from the rent refund for the cancelled days.
Leave No Trace:
- The $500 security deposit automatically converts to a damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent, but is fully refundable within 14 days of departure provided there is no damage to the property, the unit or its contents, there are no contents missing from the unit and there is no excessive cleaning required. A fee may be deducted from the deposit for late check out.